Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bubbles Bubble Everywhere


Abby got a bubble machine for her birthday! It has saved my life. Usually during the 4-5:30 hour of the day, the kids are hungry, bored, stir crazy, and plain ANNOYING! Especially lately, because of the rain, they are climbing the walls. Finding some peace and solitude to make dinner is very uncommon. But there is hope!!! My good friend (Tosi) bought an Arial bubble blower and during dinner making time, I simply turn it on and the kids go crazy. They love it! Thanks Tosi. One precaution, the tile floor gets a little slippery...get passed that and your "making dinner-without whiny kids on your legs-" has begun!

Our life is like a bubble: In grand scheme of things, our life is about as long as a life of a bubble. Some lives go with the flow and let the current carry them; others press against the grain to make a stand; some buddy up and try and hang on longer; while others POP and leave a mark. I wonder what kind of bubble I am?--the one thing in common of all bubbles: They die at one point...no matter what. I've never seen an eternal bubble. When your bubble bursts, where will your air go?--just a thought :)

4 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

I just caught up on your blog. You have been busy! I love it. I want to be as good as you. My grandkids are the best. I wish Isaac and I could go fishing. The pond is full and the fish are biting. I cried when I read the Tammy blog. We love her so much! We love you both so much! I am so glad we found the Light when we did, both of you girls are a blessing. I love you, Dad

Mills Family said...

Regan loves the bubble machine at church. She goes with me on my week to work the toddler room. She is always a big hit there. Seems like your life is well. I was blessed by what you said about Tammy....all true! I didn't know she had a blog. Thanks for the hook up on that!

velvet said...

Can your Dad be any sweeter? I almost have tears in my eyes. Wish I knew the love of a Daddy like that.

Anyway, love the bubble machine. It is a great gift idea too -- $8.88 at Target (at least, that's how much I paid for the one we gave).

April said...

What a "bubbly" post!