Sunday, May 13, 2007

Comments Please

Ok. I'm gonna blog, but I don't want it to be for NOT. So, If I spend all of nap time on the computer uploading photos and getting my words just right-I'd like to know people are watching. I've got my faithful 2-3 commentors...but would really like more. If you look at my blog, could you, would you? Please leave a comment? It shows I've had 60 odd viewers on my blog! I couldn't believe. YOU AREN'T COMMENTING! I leave comments almost every time I read someone's blog. I LONG for the "comment" number and I get so excited when it's in the 4's or 5's :) So, for all those browsers, click the comment button at the end of the entry here and post a comment! Thanks. I appreciate it!

10 comments:

velvet said...

Love reading your blog! Could you please get your friend Jennifer to update hers?!

April said...

That is so funny, I feel the same way! I was down at the neighborhood playground, and this girl a few streets over said "oh, I've been reading your blog", and I'm thinking, "where are your comments??". But I have to admit that I read Sunny's for a few months before I ever tried to figure out how to comment. Oh, how do you see how many people have viewed it??

Heidi McKee said...

April, go to view profile and on the left side (at least on mine) it says profile views. I'm assuming that's how many at least looked at my profile???

Heidi McKee said...

Velvet has 119 views... yours I couldn't get to b/c it's secured.

velvet said...

I'm outing Keri... she reads your blog!

Dan and Tammy said...

I just found your blog via Tammy's. So I will start reading and commenting. :) I can't believe Elias and Isaac are old enough for kindergarten. I am a little sad to see him go. Although he's been doing preschool this whole year. Did Tammy tell you we are having baby #4?

Wish You Were Here said...

Hello, my name is Randy, and I am a no-commentor.

I like your blog and look at it often. I'll try harder to leave a little blurb.

The kids are growing so fast!

Love, Dad.

Tammy said...

Hi sis! Of course I read your blog every chance I get, but I don't always have the time to comment. Sorry. By the way, I decided to join this blogger party. Check out my blog site: grinnlife.blogspot.com.

keri said...

Hey Heidi, I love reading your blogs. Velvet is trying to get me to start. I'm working on it. Keep it up!

velvet said...

Hey! Just went to your Dad's blog. He has a lot of great thoughts on there. YOU should leave a comment on HIS blog!!! I found his comment on yours to be nothing short of hilarious!