Friday, May 30, 2008

Pants down and Sleeping buddy

Ok- I have so much to do but wanted to make this quick post!
Last week I had strep throat and went to the Dr. to get a shot...the kind that hurts! Well here comes the "shot-giver" a 20 something good-looking paramedic intern coming in to rub me down and give me a shot. I don't Think I've ever had a shot in my bum by a man (good looking or not) So immediately I'm kinda embarassed. So here I am bent over pants half down and he rubs the area with alcohol. And he says "are you ready" pulls back and BOOOOOM! No he didn't stick me--- the lights go out. I mean OUT--- Pitch black dark. Here I am bent over, cute guy with a needle behind me and can't see my hand in front of my face. It was funny---I got caught with my pants down.....so 20 minutes later I got the shot--and now I'm better.

Part two: Last night I was playing bingo with the girls (that sounds so old ladyish) and Marty decided to go to bed without me. As he was in between sleep land and awake he feels a tickle on his back. He instinctly jumps up and grabs something. He feels he has something in his hand and throws it against the wall. "click" he hears. He pulls the covers back and sees a balloon. "Those darn kids---leaving deflated balloons in my bed"....but just to make sure he picks up MY pillow and finds a 3-4 inch gecko having spasms. He threw him so hard it knocked his brain loose. So as he is throwing the poor think that just wanted to snuggle out the front door, I walk in the back door....he explains it all. Then this morning as he's telling the animated story to the munckins we look out to see if he made it. Well, the trauma put him out if his misery. Poor thing, sleeping with a 200 pound giant, then getting slammed against the wall, suffocated by a pillow and then thrown out with no medical care. All he wanted was a snuggle!

So check your sheets tonight!!!! And don't get caught with your pants down!

2 comments:

Dan and Tammy said...

I was cracking up at the pants down story! too funny. I read it to dan and we were both laughing hard. I would have loved to have seen that scene. Thanks for sharing. :)

April said...

That is a very funny post!!