Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where Have I been!

HI! Wow, talk about busy-ness! I miss my favorite pastimes of blog searching and posting intimate things about my sweet precious family. Yesterday was my last day of school---and I have lots to post. SO be ready! First of all.....I've started yet another business. But this one I LOVE! Thirty One has become my way to actually contribute financially to my family. And it's a Christian based company--based on Proverbs 31!

I spoke at my Grandy's Mother's Day banquet. There were 80 plus women there and it was a blast. Rhea also sang! SOOOOO CUTE. I don't have that particular one, but here she is singing the gospel! Rhea Singing

Also, we've been working on a little fund raiser. Isaac and I are heading to Ukraine for 2 weeks in June! We've had lemonade stands and garage sales. He is so excited to fly over the ocean and "make a friend that doesn't speak his language" Be praying for us---we leave June 11. BTW--every proceed made from my thirty one goes to the trip. You can order online---and there is some CUTE personalized stuff!

We are heading to a big family wedding this weekend and Abby will be two. So I'll blog her sweet party too! So that's where I've been! Exhausted.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It is really true the older we get the faster time seems to fly by! Just hang dear, and pray! All of it will be fun memories for you someday!
love you,mom

Tammy said...

I wish I could have heard your speech at the retreat! Maybe you could share that with our women's tea gathering at church?? :) Love you, can't wait to see you and Isaac!!!

velvet said...

I really can't believe Rhea is so big, and that I haven't ever seen the inside of your house. Weird, weird.

Are you coming to Colorado for your show before or after your visit to the Ukraine????!!!