Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Beninnings and Ends

"What Time is It? Summer Time!"

Summer is officially here at the McKee house...And surprisingly I CRIED on Isaac's last day of kindergarten. (Have no idea why?) But we have so much to look forward to this summer.
It started off with a visit from one my dearest and wisest friends! She and her kids visited for the day and we enjoyed SUMMER! Watching the kids play in the pool, getting sun ourselves, talking about what matters in life: meals, diapers, and church! (my kids and Velvet's kids)

Yes I got to visit with Velvet, Jenny and Candace at length over the past couple of days---and I now realize just how much strength I get from these women! Thank you girls for being such positive examples in my life. You all TRULY make me want to be a better person.

So- yes, although Isaac will not be rushed out of the house at 7:30---we'll be trekking all over the world visiting friends, family and soon to be friends. I love Summer!
What time is it? Summertime, it's our Vacation? What time is it? Summertime!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh i just love it, makes you want to jump into that blue water! kids love summer and water! great combo!
love,momasita

velvet said...

You are quick, girl! I had such a good time. The kids look big in those pics. What a great way to start our summers!

Tammy said...

I can't believe Isaac finished Kindergarten! woh.

kay kay's blog said...

Whoo!!!I know the feeling!
I am glad that school is out to!
hope you are haveing fun on the airplane.

kaykay

kay kay's blog said...

Whoo!!!I know the feeling!
I am glad that school is out to!
hope you are haveing fun on the airplane.

kaykay

kay kay's blog said...

Whoo!!! i know the feeling!

kaykay

kay kay's blog said...

WOW Isaac and Joe are BIG boys now!