Friday, April 27, 2007

Mommasita!

Mommasita!


Mommasita taught Abby how to Hula :) --that's who she's looking at!




This is my mom: We call her "mommasita"...long story. Anyway, she braved a field trip to the Zoo--with me, my class from school (20 students) and about 20 parents! As you can tell, my kids are cute, but when they are tired--not to fun to be around (they didn't want their picture taken). Anyway, My mom is down visiting from Oklahoma...she comes quite often and my kids LOVE it! She actually will play with them all day, every 15 minutes she has a new idea that brings the kids attention full circle. She's taught them so many neat things this trip, including how to suck on honey suckle, enjoy a meal at crackle barrel, instead of McDonalds, and actually have a good time at Sam Moon. Mommasita is the best grandma in the world and we praise God for her. It would be better if she'd move to Texas (forney area) hint hint!




2 comments:

velvet said...

Gotta love a good mammasita! You look great, by the way. And so does she.

April said...

What a woman!