Monday, April 16, 2007

Cleanin My Heart


It's amazing the theology kids come up with. I'm going to share with you my 3-year-old theology, however it doesn't sound near as convincing without actually hearing from her voice...the "me did it" vs. "I did it" and her little lisp makes you smile inside. We were sitting in the bathroom the other night getting ready for bed and Rhea looks at me in all seriousness and says "mommy, I feel Jesus cleaning my heart!" "Really honey," wow, she's getting it I thought..."Yea, member when I fordot to obey you today?"..."Jesus has to clean that spot, and I feel Him doing it!" It brings tears to my eyes even now....the WORD says we are to have faith like a child! Oh Father, clean my heart and let me feel it!

3 comments:

velvet said...

What a sweetie. It's amazing how receptive they are. Rana told me just this morning that God was talking to her at breakfast, but i couldn't hear because he was talking in her heart. Oh, to just be still and know him! What a great reminder they are. Love the bluebonnet pic. They make me miss my Lone Star State!

April said...

Oh wow, very sweet! And the bb picture is great too!

kim s said...

Out of the mouth of babes...if our faith and reaction to His work could only be that simple...in fact it probably would if we would quit pushing back...anyway, thanks for sharing...your kids are beautiful...inside and out!

Did you get snow on your bluebonnets?