Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A day late and dollar short...

Sorry my blog browsers- I've let you down. The fact is, I'm crazy addicted now to Facebook. If you want to know a day to day account of the Mckee's -- Sign on! School has started, my Thirty One Business is crazy booming, church is on fire, my kids are growing, reading, playing, and taking life by the horns! Marty turns 41 TODAY! I'm so honored to be in love with him more and more (BTW...go see FIREPOOF) And bring every married friend you have.

Ok- so is that enough to keep you posted??? I do have some adorable pics on facebook...Rhea's birthday, our new dog AND cat, Abby's haircut. So those that want to stay posted (Velvet, Sunny etc.) Go to facebook and stay in touch!

God is Good---

1 comment:

Home as Hobby said...

Okay girl, I am not a facebook person and I am afraid to get addicted to another computer "thingy". I must be behind because I am all about blogging. So PLEASE keep this blog going (at least a few tidbits here and there). I love the first picture by the way. You little monkeys are precious!
P.S. Happy b-day Marty!