Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick Update

Summer is full of traveling, sunnin' and funnin' (well this summer so far has been full of rain) But I'm not complaining yet! Last week my two older kids were at my folks house in Oklahoma. They had a blast, of course, because their momasita keeps them super busy and entertained the entire time...like I said in an earlier post-she's great. As for Marty and I, we were pretty bored. Going from 3 to 1 kid is tough. I had the house clean, groceries bought, emails caught up...and I still had many hours to burn. I don't realize how much time kids take up. I don't want to ever be an "empty-nester". I like the clutter, the noise, the constant "Mommy, he touched me" I truly am blessed and honestly enjoy it. Here's a slide show of the past couple of months. Putting here mainly for Aunt Tammy and Grandpa who don't get to see my kiddos that often. Enjoy!