Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tinkerbell Tea party



My Precious Middle Child! What can I say? Yesterday you were born, now you want to wear make-up and watch High School Musical.



Some things that I treasure most about you my sweetheart:
1. Your servant's heart. From when you were very young, you were always seeking to help someone out. If it was bringing a diaper, making your bed, bringing something to bubba, you've never complained about serving someone else.
2. Your smile. It can make a dreary day disappear in seconds. Your big beautiful brown eyes are full of innocence and everything that is good. I praise God for your sweet smile.
3. Your unconditional love. There have been hundreds of times you've made a comment like "mommy, I love you even when you're angry" or "mommy, it's ok if you get mad, I still love you" You are the first one to hold me and say "I love you soooo much"



4. Lastly, I praise God for your tender heart. When we pray, you remember the most amazing things...like, "God be with the people in the car wreck"....she saw it first thing that morning and I totally forgot. or "be with Grandma's foot" I totally forgot she twisted it, but she remembers and lifts them up in prayer.

All in all, I thank God for my "Ray Ray". Turned 4 but going on 14! I love you sweetie!

10 comments:

April said...

Oh, she is just precious (taking after her mom!)
I didn't realize she and Annika were so close in age, Annika turns 4 in December.

Karen said...

Little precious Rhea....may God continue to mold and shape her sweet loving heart! Don't blink, or miss a second, or turn around ugh... she'll be grown!!! That's why you can call me spongemom...trying to soak it all up now while she is young!
mom

Holden Photography said...

Oh, happy birthday Rhea! hope it was great!

Tammy said...

Rhea, you're B-A-E-yooootaful!!! wish I could've been there to sip some tea.

Mills Family said...

My Ryder only likes cookie cakes...so it made me smile when I say rhea with her's...such a fun time. Enjoy! It is great to remember and enjoy all that God has done and will do through her!

Dan and Tammy said...

I can't believe she is 4! I think about how quickly it's going by and it makes me kind of sad. And let me just say I can't get over how much she looks like Tammy!!

Wish You Were Here said...

She is growing up to fast!!!

keri said...

Ok. I started to write, she is just so precious, but as I looked at your comments that is what everyone is saying. So it must be true! She is so precious. How blessed you are.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I had the extra time I needed to sit down and write to you daily. You are so special to me and I enjoy reading about you and your family. It's been ages since I've read your blog....but I finally got a little free time and a high speed computer to sit in front of to enjoy getting a chance to reconnect in a sort. I've read just about every entry....especially the one where you encourage everyone to leave a message.....so here I am. Your children are beautiful blessings. While I've been reading, it has made me want to get back on track with writing down the precious moments in my families lives since the moment my children have blessed my life.
Caleb is 6 and in first grade.
Sierra is 2 and a lovey dovey.
Camri will be 3 months tom. and is sleeping through the night but definitely has a short fuse when she's in need.
Chad is a new man with his recent lasik eye surgery.
As for me....I'm finding myself again as a new mom and trying to balance the whole mom and ministry.

Can't wait to talk with you again soon. Still wishing we could have gotten together 3 months ago.

Miss Ya,
Kris

velvet said...

I've really lost my mind. I thought I commented on this. Of course, Rhea is beautiful. Happy Birthday!

Just told Scott about your encouraging words on my blog. He said to tell you that there's a house for sale down the street!