Thursday, February 8, 2007

10 Commandments

We were talking about the 10 Commandments today and I asked my kids if they knew any of the 10 Commandments. Well, my sweet son rose his hand and said, "I don't know 10, but I know 2!" "Really," I replied, with a rather proud feeling, "which ones honey" "You know Mom, Elle and Manny on Ice Age 2...you know the two mammoths" Ok, it's not as funny written as it is saying it. If you say 10 commandments out loud quickly, a child, or anyone for that matter might think you're referring to Mammoths! Especially if that's all you've been watching for the past week!

3 comments:

velvet said...

How cute is that?! Way to go, Isaac.

April said...

Awww...they say the cutest things! Your blog looks different, wasn't there a big star on the left?

Heidi McKee said...

Yea, I got bored last night and changed up the look...I only have yours April, Velvet and Sunny's to look at and when you don't post a blog everyday, I have nothing to do :) Are there any other friends of ours that have a blog I can look at...what about Jill? Anyway, I need the help :)