Sunday, December 2, 2007

Doubley Thankful

Remember that doublemint commercial--everything is better in two! Well take a look at Abby---she definitely has that concept!
We had a wonderful time over Thanksgiving. We traveled to my mom and dad's in Yukon, OK. We went early and had a chance to visit and relax. We spent actual Thanksgiving day at my Grandparents. They'll be 80 next year and act like 20 year olds! They are definitely my inspiration and I want to be like them when I grow up. I am so blessed and have sooooo much to be thankful for! Praise be to the blessing Giver! It's only through Him I have ANYTHING! Here are a couple of photos of my blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.

Joel and Carla said...

I love your family Christmas picture!

Karen said...

Abby is doubly cute too! The blessings are very evident in your lives! To God be the Glory!!
mom

Mills Family said...

Your children are so lovely...so cute!

velvet said...

So sweet. How's Tammy?